Common Concepts Packby eSuccubus
0.0 /10 () Rate This
Release: Jan 2015
Length: 50 minutes
OFFICIAL SYNOPSISThis pack contains an induction, a deepener, and a body file. The body file implants 6 triggers which are used frequently throughout my work and will be used in future work too. Also the induction uses 3 of them and the deepener uses 3 of them.
1) "Now, Follow me Down" - this is how I begin many body files and is a simple enough instruction. I described how it marks out the beginning and reminds you I am going down with you.
2) "Deeper and Deeper" - I described how this trigger reminds you that there are many ways to deepen even if other things would distract you, that everyone has their own way of going under, and there are always roads to depth in all situations.
3) "Away from the weary world" - a reminder that hypnosis time is time you have set apart to enjoy and relax with something you enjoy, so responsibilities and even memory of surroundings or body can fade. Good for transformation files, good for succubus files, good for fantasy files :D
4) "Leave it by the wayside" - something I often say about memories or body templates, a reminder that if you don't need a particular thought, you can set it aside and pick it up later. Forgetting in trance isn't really forgetting, simply laying aside, and the lighter your mind the deeper you can tread on the path toward the shared mental space we have constructed.
5) "Heavy with honey"/"your mind is coated in sweet syrup" imagery. One of my favorites, your cooperative mind turns my suggestions into sweet syrup, and this honey prevents your thoughts from escaping your mind, simply letting them rest there- so if they try to influence your body, or the outside world, they might fall right back down, lazily, comfortably, into sweetness. Meanwhile my own words, which drop in from the outside, get trapped in the honey and dragged down toward your brain where they were headed anyway - but in a sweet, relaxing, sluggish way.
6) "Listen and Relax" - Short and sweet, another of my common deepening phrases to help remind you to check your body condition - are you as comfy as you can be? Completely relaxed? Good.
Basically this is a good file for newbies or beginners to lead off with and it ties in well with other training files like Skillset Deepener or Night Night.
File Length: 50 Minutes Total (10 for induction and deepener, 30 for body)
Playlist order: The included Induction + The included Deepener + This file
Related Categories: Induction • Deepener • Awakener • Beginner Series
PERSONAL NOTE (only visible to you)You must Log in / Sign up